Jina langu ni Joseph! Salamu katika jina la Bwana Yesu!
In the words of the Apostle Paul, I bring to you the gospel of God which He promised before through His prophets in the Holy Scriptures, concerning His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, who was born of the seed of David according to the flesh, and declared to be the Son of God with power according to the Spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead. Through Him we have received grace and apostleship for obedience to the faith among all nations for His name, among whom you also are the called of Jesus Christ; to all who are believers, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
GOD’S CALLING: A brief paragraph or two about where you think God has called you to ministry.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND HERE:
The Bible teaches that God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. The Bible also says that God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. Anyone who believes in Him is not condemned; but anyone who does not believe is condemned already, because that one has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. Click here to see the great mystery of THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST .
- MCHUNGAJI JOSEPH POSTINGS: A page dedicated to sharing of ministry experiences, personal insights, and general commentary about life, family, news, and views.
- MCHUNGAJI JOSEPH SERMONS: A page to post sermons
CHECK OUT THESE STUDENT / DISCIPLESHIP RESOURCES
A “type” is defined meaning to represent by a model or symbol beforehand. “Types” include both the type and antitype. For example, the first Passover lamb was a “type” of Jesus Christ, foreshadowing beforehand the Person and the event of “antitype“. Jesus’ crucifixion was the “antitype“. The Old Testament contains many “types” of Jesus Christ by which the Messiah, Jesus, is firmly identifiable as the One foretold by the Prophets.
Within the Ceremonial Laws given to Moses by God were given prophetic portrayals that pointed to Jesus Christ as the promised “Anointed One”. In the elements of every one of the Old Testament feasts, festivals, and holidays (Shabbat, Pesach, Shavout, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Succoth) is a representation of Jesus.
The “church” is not a building of bricks but a body of people, people being sanctified to become the Bride of Christ revealed one day as the Lamb’s wife (Revelation 21:9). The history of the church has proven that many of its members did not (and still do not) submit to the the process of sanctification. But do not become discouraged! There has always existed the remnant diligent to the purpose of spreading the good news of Jesus Christ throughout a lost a dying world, being salt and light; salt as to make the world thirsty for the living water of Jesus Christ; and light as to reflect to a dark and wicked world the light and righteousness of Jesus Christ.
- Discipleship Training: Each chapter below is in PDF-format and may be individually downloaded using a FREE “pdf” reader software. Click here or on the Adobe icon to download free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader:
- Discipleship Chapter 1 BIBLE
- Discipleship Chapter 2 GOD
- Discipleship Chapter 3 JESUS
- Discipleship Chapter 4 RESURRECTION
- Discipleship Chapter 5 SALVATION
- Discipleship Chapter 6 CHRIST RETURN
- Discipleship Chapter 7 CHURCH Discipleship
- Chapter 8 HOLY SPIRIT
- Discipleship Chapter 9 LORDSHIP
- Discipleship Chapter 10 PRE-TRIB
- Discipleship Chapter 11 ENEMY
- Discipleship Chapter 12 ANGELS
- Discipleship Chapter 13 PRAYER
- Discipleship Chapter 14 CHARACTER
- Religions Comparison: Are They Really “Christian”?
- Book of Ezekiel
- Book of Revelation
- 1 Revelation1
- 2 Revelation2
- 3 Revelation3
- 4 Revelation4
- 5 Revelation5
- 6 Revelation6
- 7 Revelation7
- 8 Revelation8
- 9 Revelation9
- 10 Revelation10
- 11 Revelation11
- 12 Revelation12
- 13 Revelation13_1
- 13 Revelation13_2
- 14 Revelation14
- 15 Revelation15
- 16 Revelation16
- 17 Revelation17
- 18 Revelation18
- 19 Revelation19
- 20 Revelation20
- 21 Revelation 21
- 22 Revelation 22